Kankakee County Health Department officials announced this afternoon 2 new deaths bringing totals to the county up to 16 since the beginning of the pandemic. The Department also announced at 3 pm today 5 new cases of COVID-19 among area residents ranging in ages 20 to 80 years of age.
No new recoveries were announced today.
For the first time today, IDPH officials began announcing the number of COVID-19 tests preformed via Zip Code. Here’s a look at how cases vs tests break down in our area on Saturday afternoon:
- 16 Cases/360 tests preformed (Manteno)
- 47 Cases/720 tests preformed (Bourbonnais)
- 13 Cases/309 tests preformed (Bradley)
- 164 Cases/1570 tests preformed (Kankakee)
- 9 Cases/135 tests preformed (St. Anne)
- 9 Cases/149 tests preformed (Momence)