Kankakee County Health Department officials announced 19 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours. Among them, they are ages ranging from teenagers to residents over 80 years old. Pembroke began reporting today with 18.9% of all tested returning positive.
There are now 329 total cases in the County.
One new deaths was reported for the area today, bringing death totals at 27, according to the Kankakee County Coroners Office. As of Friday afternoon, seven new recoveries were announced bringing totals to 73 cases that had recovered from the virus.
Here’s how cases break down across Kankakee County via confirmed Zip Codes as of Thursday afternoon:
- 16 Cases (Manteno) 9.3% TTDP
- 51 Cases (Bourbonnais) 13.7% TTDP
- 18 Cases (Bradley) 10.9% TTDP
- 177 Cases (Kankakee) 24.3% TTDP
- 9 Cases (St. Anne) 13.8% TTDP
- 9 Cases (Momence) 13.2% TTDP
*TTDP (Tested to Date Positive)