Kankakee County Health Department officials announced 11 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours. Among them 10 are men age 20 to 50. There are now 310 total cases in the County.
Four new deaths were reported by the Health Department for the area today, bringing County death totals to 26. As of Thursday afternoon, 66 cases had recovered from the virus. That number is unchanged in the past 24 hours.
Here’s how cases break down across Kankakee County via confirmed Zip Codes as of Thursday afternoon:
- 16 Cases (Manteno) 10% TTDP
- 49 Cases (Bourbonnais) 14.2% TTDP
- 17 Cases (Bradley) 11% TTDP
- 175 Cases (Kankakee) 25.8% TTDP
- 9 Cases (St. Anne) 14% TTDP
- 9 Cases (Momence) 14% TTDP
*TTDP (Tested to Date Positive)