AMITA Health St. Mary’s in Kankakee announced a series of visitor restrictions in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Until further notice, AMITA Health is restricting access to visitors under 18 with no more than two visitors per person. The restrictions include:
- NO visitors under the age of 18 (including siblings of patients)
- NO more than two (2) visitors per patient at one time (excluding primary caregiver)
- NO visitors with symptoms of respiratory illness
- NO visitors
- Returned since February 28, 2020, from a country the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has designated a “high-risk country”
- Recently returned from traveling aboard a cruise ship