CHICAGO – DMV facilities across Illinois are scheduled to reopen January 5th. The facilities have been closed since November 17th after the pandemic worsened across the state.
With the reopening, facemasks will be required along with social distancing efforts in full effect while several services will remain available online for drivers.
Services online include:
- Renewing license plate stickers
- Renewing a valid driver’s license or ID card (for qualifying drivers)
- Obtaining a driver record abstract
- Filing Business Services documents
- Contacting Administrative Hearings at email@example.com
For more information, log onto cyberdriveillinois.com.