BRADLEY – KCC job fairs will be returning to Bradley beginning next month.
A total of seven fairs will take place at the KCC North Extension Center and run between September 10th through November 19th.
The events are free and open to the public. Employers will conduct pre-screening interviews for full- and part-time positions. Students, graduates, veterans, and community members are encouraged to attend.
Each job fair will be at the KCC North Extension Center in Bradley. The individual fairs are:
“The Job Fairs are an ideal setting for job seekers to learn more about local employers and current opportunities,” said Kim Cross, coordinator of Career Services. “We want participants to dress professionally, bring resumes and to enjoy the experience of meeting employers from throughout the area.”
Interested attendees are encouraged to visit the KCC’s Charlton Career Center at the Riverfront Campus in Kankakee or the North Extension Center in Bradley for assistance before the event.
Job Fair Dates:
- Staffing Agencies (hiring for variety of industries), 9 a.m. – noon, Sept. 10;
- Manufacturing & Warehousing, 9 a.m. – noon, Oct. 1;
- Retail & Food service, 9 a.m. – noon, Oct. 8;
- Transportation & Logistics, 9 a.m. – noon, Oct. 29;
- Health Careers, 9 a.m. – noon, Nov. 5;
- Business & Customer Service/Other, 9 a.m. – noon, Nov. 12; and
- Manufacturing & Warehousing, 9 a.m. – noon, Nov.19.