JOLIET, Ill. (September 3, 2019) — Chicagoland Speedway announced today that it will roll out the CLS Ticket Membership program, the most robust in NASCAR’s modern era, giving fans compelling new benefits in addition to the existing benefits, adding savings, access and experiences at an unprecedented level.
Chicagoland Speedway will move away from traditional season tickets for its 2020 NASCAR weekend in favor of the all new CLS Ticket Membership program. The new program will provide fans with exclusive behind-the-scenes access to all four races, new-and-improved benefits and an enhanced monthly payment plan that makes each payment as low as possible.
The goal of the CLS Ticket Membership program is to reward the existing fan base for their loyal support while also enticing new fans with more reasons to attend Chicagoland Speedway for its NASCAR weekend June 18-21.
CLS Ticket Memberships start today at just $11.50 per month and include waived ticket fees during renewals (savings of $18 from 2019), free preferred parking, 20% off merchandise, discounts on select concessions and a complimentary Infield Fan Zone Pit Pass for each race as well as an array of additional benefits.
With the enhanced payment plan, the NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday, June 21 starts as low as $5 per month and kids ticket start at $3 per month.
“Our new CLS Ticket Membership program is aimed at giving fans the most cost-effective way to attend our races with more benefits than ever before, including free preferred parking, discounts on merchandise and concessions, waived ticketing fees and much more,” said Chicagoland Speedway President Scott Paddock.
The complete line up of the CLS Ticket Membership benefits are:
1. Member Savings:
- Significant savings over regular pricing
- NEW No Fees! (Savings of $18 from 2019) *Must work directly with your Membership Account Manager or team for fees to be waived
- NEW Free Preferred Parking (Lot P)
- NEW 20% off VIP Parking
- NEW 20% off Merchandise (Online Only)
- EXCLUSIVE discount off of FanVision
- DISCOUNTS on select Levy concessions
- NEW Free NASCAR Scanner subscription for rest of 2019 Season
2. Member Access:
- Best seats available
- Priority access for seat relocation and add-ons before the general public
- Complimentary Fan Zone Pit Pass for all four races ($55 value)
- NEW Membership Pass and Lanyard
- NEW Dedicated Membership Account Manager
- NEW Monthly Payment Plan
- Concert Front Section VIP Access / Driver Introductions
- UPDATED Pre-Sale and discounted offers including NHRA Route 66 Nationals and other events
- Exclusive Invitation to CLS Ticket Membership Party
- UPDATED Exclusive events: Special Invitations to Pre-race Concert, Driver Appearances, Car Tests, Open Track Events and more!
- Win once-in-a-lifetime experiences that could include Hot Passes, Pace Car Rides, Track Laps, Photo with Winner in Gatorade Victory Lane and More!
- NEW Exclusive opportunities to participate in R.A.C.E community initiatives with leadership team and staff
The 2020 NASCAR Cup Series weekend at Chicagoland Speedway will take place June 18-21. The NASCAR weekend will kick off with the ARCA Menards Series on Thursday, and then Friday night will see the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series followed by NASCAR Xfinity Series on Saturday and will culminate with the NASCAR Cup Series.
To purchase tickets to any 2020 Chicagoland Speedway event, visit us online at www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com, call 888-629-RACE (7223), download the Chicagoland Speedway mobile app, visit the Chicagoland Speedway Administrative office or stop by the box office on the day of the event.
About Chicagoland Speedway & Route 66 Raceway
Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway – Illinois’ largest sporting facility – is located in Joliet, Ill., approximately 30 miles south of downtown Chicago on Old Historic Route 66. The multi-purpose sports and entertainment complex annually hosts a broad array of programming encompassing more than 100 events, including major motorsports entertainment, endurance events, musical concerts and festivals, corporate training seminars, industry trade shows, and much more. Chicagoland Speedway, a 1.5 mile paved oval, hosts racing events of the major U.S. racing series, and currently conducts races in all three NASCAR national series, including the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, and the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Along with Route 66 Raceway, a multimillion-dollar complex that includes a ¼ mile stadium-style drag strip and a ½ mile dirt oval track, Chicagoland Speedway is wholly-owned by International Speedway Corporation (ISC), a major promoter of motorsports activities. ISC owns and/or operates 13 of the nation’s major racing venues, including Daytona International Speedway.