81.4 F
Bourbonnais
Thursday, August 18, 2022

167,697 local views in last 30 days

Rossville Kids, Pets saved from House Fire by Neighbors

ROSSVILLE – Two kids and their pets were saved after neighbors kicked in a door during a house fire over the weekend.

It happened Saturday around 2 pm in the block of Park Place when alert neighbors noticed the fire and kicked in the door to the home to rescue the two trapped children inside.  No one was hurt in the fire, which local officials say started in the garage.

Rossevill Fire and neighboring fire departments responded to the blaze.

Top stories

Support independent journalism today

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.