JOLIET, IL – Representative Lauren Underwood (IL-14) has exciting news for Illinois residents! She has announced her Summer Town Hall series, spanning every county of Illinois’ 14th District. The series will kick off on Thursday, August 3, at DeKalb High School Auditorium at 6:30 p.m. CT.
Mark your calendars for the following town hall dates:
- LaSalle County Town Hall – August 7, 2023, at 5:30 p.m. CT – Utica Village Hall – 248 W. Canal Street, Utica, IL 61373
- Will County Town Hall (Spanish Bilingual) – August 9, 2023, at 5:30 p.m. CT – Joliet Public Library, Burnham Room – 150 N. Ottawa St, Joliet, IL 60432
- Kane County Town Hall – August 10, 2023, at 5:30 p.m. CT – Aurora East High School Auditorium – 500 Tomcat Ln., Aurora, IL 60505
- Kendall County Town Hall – August 14, 2023, at 6:00 p.m.
- Putnam County Town Hall – August 17, 2023, at 5:30 p.m.
- Bureau County Town Hall – August 28, 2023, at 6:00 p.m.
Underwood aims to discuss her work in Congress, share updates on federal funding for the District, and the impact of recent legislation like the Inflation Reduction Act and the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.
Constituents can RSVP and find more information by visiting http://tinyurl.com/augtownhalls2023.
“I look forward to welcoming residents of the 14th District for an important conversation about our work in Congress and the services my office provides,” said Underwood.
Make sure not to miss out on these engaging and informative town halls where you can voice your concerns and engage in meaningful discussions with Representative Lauren Underwood! RSVP today to secure your spot and be part of shaping the future of Illinois’ 14th District.