Kankakee County Health Department Officials announced Saturday afternoon the agency only could report one new cases of COVID-19 within the County limits.
That new cases, a male in his 20s, becomes the County’s 330th case of coronavirus. No new recoveries or deaths have been reported today.
Today is the first time since April 15th Kankakee didn’t announce a new death in the County.
Here’s how cases break down across Kankakee County via confirmed Zip Codes as of Thursday afternoon:
- 16 Cases (Manteno) 8.9% TTDP
- 52 Cases (Bourbonnais) 13.5% TTDP
- 18 Cases (Bradley) 10.6% TTDP
- 178 Cases (Kankakee) 24.0% TTDP
- 9 Cases (St. Anne) 13.6% TTDP
- 9 Cases (Momence) 12.8% TTDP
- 7 Cases (Pembroke) 18.9% TTDP
*TTDP (Tested to Date Positive)