Kankakee, IL – Electrical Fire Leads to Evacuation on S. Main Street

Date:

Share post:

Kankakee, IL – An electrical fire prompted an emergency response in the 800-block of S. Main Street, Kankakee, at 8:15 p.m. on Thursday. 

According to local reports, the smell of something burning alerted residents, leading to the fire department’s swift intervention. The fire originated in the garage before spreading through the laundry area and up into the attic, causing significant property damage. 

Fortunately, no injuries were reported, but the incident has displaced several residents.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Related articles

Joliet, IL – One in Critical Care After Four-Car Crash Leaves Vehicle on Fire Thursday

Joliet, IL - A severe four-car collision on Thursday night at the intersection of Chicago St. and Louis...

Arizona Manhunt Ends: Couple Shot at, Children in Home Unharmed

San Tan Valley, AZ - Ending a rigorous search, Edward Figueroa, 28, was arrested after allegedly shooting at...

Virginia Men Charged in Murder and Arson Linked to Marijuana Supplier’s Death

Roanoke, VA – Two Virginia men, Joseph Richard Walker and Garrett Isaac Williams, are facing serious federal charges...

NHL Expands to Utah: New Team to Debut in Salt Lake City’s Delta Center for 2024-25 Season

Salt Lake City, UT - The National Hockey League is expanding its horizon with the addition of a...