Attic Fire Displaces Resident in Kankakee Blaze early Monday 


Share post:

KANKAKEE, Ill. — An early morning blaze tore through a home in the 500 block of St. Joseph, leaving one resident displaced due to extensive damage caused by an attic fire. 

Kankakee fire personnel responded swiftly around 12:30 a.m., battling the flames that appeared to originate from an electrical source.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Related articles

Illinois Fire Drama: Braidwood-Custer Merger Unravels with Resignations, Vandalism

BRAIDWOOD — The community of Custer was rocked by unforeseen turbulence last week following an intergovernmental merger agreement with...

Illinois Family’s Children, Ohio, Missouri Resident Among Victims of Deadly Ammonia Leak

EFFINGHAM, Ill. - An unforeseen disaster unfolded in Effingham County Friday, as a semi-truck carrying anhydrous ammonia crashed near...

Dramatic Rollover Crash on IL Route 113 Halts Traffic

BRAIDWOOD, IL - A severe single-vehicle rollover accident occurred Saturday morning at the junction of W IL Route 113...

Frankfort Woman Confronted in Gunpoint Parking Lot Robbery

FRANKFORT, IL – A local woman faced a chilling encounter last night when she was approached at gunpoint...